The Swimming Pool
The school has a swimming pool. The official purpose of the swimming learning programs is to teach students (from kindergarten to high school) to swim and ensure their safety in aquatic environments.
- The goals to be achieved are different depending on the age and level of the students.
- Familiarization of the student with the aquatic environment
- Help him develop his skills through fun activities,
- Change the balance conditioned by the placement of the head,
- Controlling emotions in the water,
- Promote the child’s integration in the context of sport or leisure activity,
- Develop self-confidence (overcome your fear of water),
- Know how to move longer distances,
- Dealing with some dangerous situations and rescuing yourself without putting yourself in danger.
To practice school swimming, the student must be equipped with a proper swimsuit, swimming goggles and swimming cap, a bath towel, spare underwear and dry clothing for the exit of the pool.